- Acting as lead iOS and/or Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Understanding of other compiled languages.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience in development using web technologies.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected], use CCebu Mobile App Developer as the subject.