Our team is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will assist our digital marketing team in our ongoing projects.
To be effective in the role, you will need to work around tight deadlines, well-versed in using MS Office Applications (Excel and Word), and other existing tools used in line with the work.
- Monitor project schedules and project plans.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Organize, attend, or participate in team/client meetings. Ensure minutes of the meeting are provided to all team members.
- Document and follow-up on important actions, and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative support when needed.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained appropriately for each account.
- Provide solutions where applicable.
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge in digital marketing is a plus but not necessary
- Graduate of communications, advertising, management, or any related course with related experience. Fresh graduates and non-graduates are welcome to apply.