We are a locally based full-service digital marketing agency established in 2002. We always strive to be a game-changer in the marketing industry, contribute our expertise, create a competent exchange of ideas, discover new techniques and strategies, and promote excellence regarding performance. At Optimind, our diverse team of developers and digital marketers work together in helping local & foreign brands build a stronger presence in their communities.
Our work requires passion and meaningful outcomes. If you want to work with a purpose, then we’re the right fit for you. Apply NOW.
Optimind Technology Solutions is looking for an iOS and Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies’ boundaries to work within our team of talented engineers to design and build award-winning mobile applications.
What will you do?
- You will design and build advanced applications for the iOS/ Android platform.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features.
- You will discuss the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with the colleagues.
- You need to have Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You will work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- You will continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- It would be best if you worked closely with colleagues to innovate app functionality and design constantly.
Who are you?
- Creative: Someone who’s capable of making an app that stands out from the rest.
- Has the right mix of technical skills.Passionate in learning as the advancement of technology is at a breakneck speed.
- Determined: Delivers customer satisfaction and ready to handle abrupt changes when needed.
- Flexible and Agile
- Problem Solver with Good Communication Skills
What you need to have?
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any related course. Non-graduates are welcome to apply.
- You have experience in software development: iOS or Android development is a plus.
- You know the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have published one or more iOS apps or in the android app store.
- Must have a deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch or Java and Android SDK.
- You are familiar with Xcode’s Interface Builder for iOS.
- You have an experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- You have experience with hybrid development.
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- You’re a team player & manages time wisely.
Submit your Resume