If you’re an experienced Accounts Executive or someone who wants to take a leap in the field of sales & marketing, think about a career with Optimind Technology Solutions. You know who you are—an efficient and effective individual, passionate about reaching an identifiable goal, and a savvy internet user. At Optimind, you can do more! Here, you will work with smart, experienced, and fun people. Expect growth with a unique set of challenges & worth the while experience.
The right candidate will join a fantastic team of people and play a significant role in the future success of Optimind.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: Knows how to negotiate, solve problems, and collaborate
- Executional Excellence: Has strong knowledge of workflow, actively contributes to the creative process from project initiation to delivery.
- Flexibility and Sense of Accountability: Someone who can own the job and be easily modified to respond to altered circumstances conditions.
- Passion to be better: We want someone who has a desire to succeed in their roles.
- Trust in the mission of the Company
RESPONSIBILITIES WE TRUST YOU WITH:
- Able to secure new clients
- Arranging meetings and liaising to understand their requirements better, assisting and ensuring those involved understand and are updated with what’s going on.
- Monitoring all stages of the project to guarantee that they run smoothly.
- Collaborating well with the key persons may be internal or external key persons, to ensure the project’s success.
- Work from Home Set-up and/or reports to the office when necessary while meetings are conducted online for the time being (pre-COVID)
- Building a trustworthy reputation, keeping oneself stimulated to achieve maximum productivity.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in the following fields: Advertising, Marketing, Communication Arts, Psychology, Information Technology, Mass Communication, Entrepreneurship, Business Management or Business Administration or any related field
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build team-client rapport
- Proactive approach to creative & technical projects
- Well organized, keen to details, good knowledge of different digital platforms
- Self-starter and can work with a small developing team.
- Strong ability to create proposals, sales presentations, and other sales collateral.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Excellent computer and internet skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word Powerpoint, and web meeting tools.
- Maintains a cool outlook amidst pressure.
Submit your Resume