We are a locally based full-service digital marketing agency established in 2002. We always strive to be a game-changer in the marketing industry, contribute our expertise, create a competent exchange of ideas, discover new techniques and strategies, and promote excellence regarding performance. At Optimind, our diverse team of developers and digital marketers work together in helping local & foreign brands build a stronger presence in their communities.
Our work requires passion and meaningful outcomes. If you want to work with a purpose, then we are the right fit for you. Apply NOW.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all projects, from simple activities to complex plans, only when needed.
Who are we looking for?
As a project coordinator, he can perform various tasks and other administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and team handling. To succeed in this role, the coordinator should have excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitor work efforts, assign resources, delegate tasks & reports in tandem with the team heads and other project heads.
- You will assist with creating reports & presentations using a variety of office productivity tools
- Under the guidance of the team head, you will conduct meetings, communicate assignments and expectations
- Consistently track project deliverables to ensure quality and integrity of all project-related services & ensure that projects finish on or before deadlines.
- You will participate in all phases of the project management process.
What you’ll need?
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology any related course or equivalent
- A 1-2 years experience in technical project coordination is a plus
- You’re knowledgeable in PHP, WordPress, E-Commerce, and other relevant programs
- You have strong organizational skills; keen attention to detail & has a sense of urgency
- You will communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, both oral & written contexts
- You will coordinate simultaneously occurring tasks & shifting priorities, control project change, and generate maximum team performance under tight deadlines
- You’re good at planning, able to break down complex issues, and ensure that impending problems are resolved asap
- You’re credible, reliable and believes that leadership & people are key elements for a successful project delivery
- You’re comfortable in giving and receiving feedback