Optimind Technology Solutions is looking for a bookkeeper in our Manila office.
The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices & billing statements to clients, check, cash receipts etc. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Issue invoices to clients
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Issue financial statements , reports liaising with accountant and collating query list of transactions to be emailed to client
- He/ she are responsible in preparing budgets and financial statements and also business activity statements.
- Responsible for processing of payroll; processing of employee pays etc.
- Assemble information for auditing
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have a degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles, Payroll and Treasury. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of QuickBooks or SAP.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates MUST send their resumes at [email protected] please use Bookkeeper as a subject