If you love appreciating art, print ads, websites and have the passion for visual information design, this job is for you! As a graphic/web designer, you are required to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts for the print and the web.
- Coordinates with Manila Production head and Cebu sales force for design projects
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of Fine Arts or any Visual Communications-related course
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop and other graphic editing tools
- Knowledge of HTML 5, flash animation and other web authoring tools is a plus
- Must have an impressive portfolio
If you’re interested in applying, please send an e-mail to [email protected]