Location: Manila or Cebu
If you love meeting new people, can persuade just about anyone, have a wide network of contacts and likes socializing, this job is for you! As a sales executive, your purpose is to build the business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepare proposal and answer e-mail inquiries.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare monthly sales and lead report
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- At least 1-year experience in sales for a similar industry
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- A graduate of any 4-year course from a reputable university.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject Account Executive.