- Responsible for the maintenance of designated vehicles and informing the Administration when work needs to be carried out.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
- To ensure delivery of billing to clients is done speedily and efficiently.
- Deliver and collect other items. He is responsible for providing cash, cheques and other financial items to and from the bank.
- Pick up and deliver messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or departments within an establishment or directly to other business concerns, traveling by foot, motorcycle, company vehicle or public transportation
- Collects payments and receipts
- Monitors and coordinates the staff for daily meeting.
- Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a timely & efficient manner
- Ensure the highest degree of security of shipment
- Maintain records of daily visits in the log book
- Plan efficient routes prior to setting out on a delivery mission
- Coordinates with Admin for errands related to the shipment.
- With driver’s license
- Willing to extend working hours on weekdays and weekends if needed.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- 4-wheel and 2-wheel vehicle driving skills
- Ability to comply and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Pleasing personality
- Trustworthy, Honest
- Ability to work with the team.
- Have a friendly and engaging personality.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Resourceful, well organized, helpful and polite
- Willing to maintain car condition and careful in driving.
- Willing to be trained
- Willing to work in Marikina
Drivers with or without experience are encouraged to apply.
Submit your Resume