As a Junior Web Programmer, your task is to translate visual design concepts from our web designers into functional websites.
- Convert visual pegs to actual HTML under strict web standards
- Integrate HTML files to open source platforms such as WordPress, E-commerce, Magento and/or Joomla.
- Answer technical queries from the client
- Debug/maintain existing websites
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cebuano
- MUST be knowledgeable in HTML5, Ajax, PHP, WordPress
- Knowledge & experience in Magento, Joomla and E-Commerce is a plus.
- Must have an eye for detail and can work under pressure
- A graduate of BS Computer Science or any related course.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please use PHP Programmer Application as the subject.