To design a successful website, here are some key factors that you should take in mind:
- Usability, Site Structure and Navigation – It should be easy to navigate and find information on your site.
- SEO/SEM – You should appear on search engine results to get more targeted traffic.
- Content & Copy – Your content should persuade and support call to actions.
- Web Design and Layout – The design of your pages should support your brand and should be pleasant to the eye.
- Accessibility – Your site should be accessible even for the disabled.
- Build Quality – How long does it take the site to load? Does it display the same look throughout all browsers?