SEO Link Builder
We are a locally based full-service digital marketing agency established since 2002. We always strive to be a game-changer in the marketing industry and continue to contribute our expertise, create a competent exchange of ideas, discover new techniques and strategies, and promote excellence regarding performance. At Optimind our diverse team of developers and digital marketers work together in helping local & foreign brands build a stronger presence in their communities.
Our work requires passion and meaningful outcomes. If you want to work with a purpose, then we are the right fit for you. Apply NOW.
What you can expect to work on?
- Be at the forefront of the latest developments in SEO and search engine trends to ensure SEO strategy is updated.
- Use white hat techniques that create a positive impact on organic traffic and booking conversions
- Leverage users generated content and content development.
- Research, measure and grow link building campaigns, including internal & external links, directory listings, and other relevant sources to maximize links
- Develop technical strategies concerning URI structure, canonicals, structured markup, information architecture, and page speed
- Identify and remove obstacles that impede search engines’ ability to discover and index our content
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders up and down the conversion funnel to ensure efforts are aligned with company strategy
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new SEO opportunities and content strategies
Core competencies and skills for the position:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and has the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Key essentials for the position:
- Experience in any Internet Marketing related positions is a plus but not required
- Possess strong working knowledge & proficiency in any SEO Software and tools
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of search engines, search engine crawling, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willing to work in Marikina City.
Submit your Resume