- Creates the look, layout and user-friendly features of a website.
- Has empathy to the user.
- Understanding user-centered design (UCD)
- Maintenance and additions to the website
- Work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
- Writing and editing content.
- Determining technical requirements
- Make strategic design and user experience decision related.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder.
- Conducts user research.
- Meeting with clients for product vision, user experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Technical ability
- Excellent IT skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Max
- Web Designing Experience
- HTML 5
To apply for the position, send your CV to [email protected]