- Managing contract design and development resources to timely and successful deliveries.
- Working with clients and review panels to identify recommendations for the appropriate technical, business and human factors solutions.
- Promoting a collaborative work environment with team members and customers, providing task analysis and technical insight to help develop and deliver the needed capabilities via a mobile web-based environment.
- Developing and maintaining web-enabled capabilities and custom applications.
- Leading staff in defining and tracking project requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Leading program reviews as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and four years of related experience is required
- Must have at least 1-year experience in leading a team of developers
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are required.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent understanding of database modeling
- Excellent Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements
- Strong knowledge of database and information architecture, with web application integration
- Cross-browser/platform experience
- Experience working with, designing and developing Content Management and E-commerce Systems
- Needs to be detail-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are essential
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected], use Senior Web Developer Application as the subject.